Intensive Program Coordinator
Do you want to support the mental health of new and expecting parents across Australia?
This position is responsible for the management of the Intensive Care Coordination Program (including staff, work flow, risk management, data collection and review and program development). The Program Coordinator will also undertake service delivery activities. It is expected that direct service delivery (including risk management) will take approximately 60% of the role with the remaining 40% will be allocated to management tasks.
More information about this role can be found here.
To apply for this position please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com.