Services Support Officer
We are seeking a committed Service Support Officer with a passion for meaningful work who can enable our Helpline team to provide the highest quality of support to our service users. This is a 12 months, fixed term full time role to be worked within PANDA’s operating hours of 9am -7.30pm M-F, with the flexibility to work from home.
- Tertiary qualification in business administration (MBA preferred) Or 2+ years experience in a healthcare/practice management role
- Demonstrated success in data-driven operational management practices, particularly in service performance and quality measurement and reporting
- Experience in developing, implementing, evaluating and maintaining infrastructure and systems to drive operational efficiencies
- Demonstrated experience in implementation of systems that support a phone-based, client support service
- A strong understanding of mental health terminologies, service systems, frameworks, legislation and practice standards.
- Practice management in a counselling and/or in the mental health industry
- Experience with Genesys call centre software or similar
- Experience with Salesforce or other similar databases for clinical records.
Applications must include your resume, cover letter and responses to selection criteria above. Please note, applications that do not include the above will not be considered.
To apply, email email@example.com.