National Helpline Services Manager
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join Australia's leading national perinatal mental health organisation. The National Helpline Services Manager is a full time, ongoing role.. A job share arrangement will be considered for the right candidates.
Closing date midnight Sunday 26 September 2021.
- Commitment to working in a values based leadership team that works openly to drive outputs and outcomes for all, in collaboration with all staff.
- Working knowledge of mental health and social service systems.
- Strong commitment to the rights of clients and the related responsibilities this requires to ensure consumers remain at the centre of their own care.
- Capacity to drive operational governance, management and development of mental health services which include responding to crisis (acute mental illness, suicide, risk to baby and self-harm risks).
- Ability to lead and engage with your team in an authentic and consistent manner that brings out their best.