PANDA has run structured emotional wellbeing education sessions in group settings for many years, and we are now offering health and family support professionals access to our education kit and training in our trauma-informed approach.
Come to this practical half-day workshop to:
- learn about PANDA’s approach to emotional wellbeing education
- explore, observe, practice and discuss skills including facilitation, responding to risk disclosures and protective containment
- receive your copy of the PANDA education resource kit, including activity plans, tools and handouts you can use in your groups
- learn about PANDA’s peer education program, in which we train and support local volunteers to share their story in education sessions
- discuss implementation of PANDA activities in antenatal education, new parent groups and playgroups/supported playgroups
- get an update on PANDA Helpline services and other resources.
Workshop | Emotional Wellbeing & Mental Health Education: Activities, resources & ideas
A workshop and tool kit for MCH nurses, education midwives, birth educators, playgroup facilitators and everyone involved in group-based support and education for expecting and new parents.