Lunch Out Loud
Lunch Out Loud is an initiative to raise awareness and funds for the ongoing support and education of the community regarding perinatal anxiety and depression.
How do you Get Loud?
PANDA are asking supporters and individuals to organize a lunch or get together where people can talk Out Loud and have honest conversations about the joys and challenges of parenthood. Everyone's journey to parenthood is unique and different.
Five easy steps to enjoying your Lunch Out Loud
1. Set the date- Whilst Lunch Out Loud is designed to coincide with PNDA Awareness Week in November, you can hold your event at any time during the year!
2. Invite guests- Invite as many people as your venue can handle- at home, in a restaurant/café or at work.
3. Use social media- Facebook is a great way to promote and plan your Lunch Out Loud. Set up an event page, invite your guests and keep them updated in preparation for your event.
4. Collect funds- you can accept donations, hold a raffle, charge an entry donation, hold a bake sale- the possibilities are endless!
5. Most importantly, have FUN – At PANDA we hear every day that parenthood is tough; friendship and support are a great first step in this unique journey.
Ready to organise your own Lunch Out Loud?
Get all the information you need from our Guide to Lunching Out Loud.
Spread the word about your Lunch Out Loud
Display your event poster in the tea room, office or
Want your local media to hear about your event and help spread the word?
Download a media release template and fill in your event details then contact your local paper or radio.
Decorate your Lunch out Loud
Get into the theme by adding these decorative printouts to your Lunch Out Loud
Bank the funds you've raised
A: You can bank your funds either through direct deposit or through sending in a Credit Card Donation Form. Direct Deposit account details are contained in this form. Print Credit Card Donation Form
Are donations tax deductible?
A: Your guest's donations over $2 are tax deductible. Your guests can receive tax recipts by completing the Tax Receipt Request Form. Print Tax Receipt Request Form